Ontario Real Estate Agents Park Their RECO License - Eliminate Most Operating Expenses
Wednesday Jul 05th, 2017
Don't get caught in paying for expenses that you don't need when it comes to your real estate career. Significantly cut costs related to local board fees paid out to places like TREB or Associations like OREA and CREA. Eliminate spending any more money on desk and monthly fees. Say goodbye to any franchise or transaction fees. Still making under 90% on commissions earned?
Not to worry as you don't have to be a part of any of that especially when you really aren't active in the real estate sales industry at the moment. Strongly consider placing your RECO realty licence on hold and get paid as soon as possible top tier commissions on all your referrals and trades. You have put money, time and effort into getting your license, and owe it to yourself to park your real estate license to keep it active until you decide to become full time in realty sales again and require the services like OREA, CREA, and MLS again. Send us an email and inquiry about how we can help you by reinstating or keeping your RECO registration active and ready to go for present and future use.
Servicing all Realtors in the Province of Ontario looking to warehouse their license including, Toronto, London, Oakville, Ottawa, North Bay, Kawarthas, Niagara Falls, Thunder Bay, York Region, Durham, Barrie, Brantford, Muskoka, Brockville, Windsor, Sudbury, Mississauga, Brampton, Kapuskasing, Owen Sound, Woodstock, Sarnia, etc. and so on.
Shelving your Ontario Realtor RECO Registration with our license holding service will greatly benefit those that are:
1. Planning on taking a Sabbatical.
2. That are joining the Corporate Sector.
3. Becoming new parents and looking to go on Maternity Leave.
4. That are not active in real estate sales or that plan to be.
5. Working part-time in the field.
6. New real estate graduates looking to register with a low cost real estate license and registration holding company.
7. Great for those that are retired but do not want to lose their RECO registration.
8. Simply looking to put money back in their pockets while being backed and supported by a trusted Brokerage.
9. Planning to move somewhere else within Ontario, another Province or different Country.
10. Excellent solution for those that want to operate in the business solely on referral commissions.
If any of the aforementioned details sounds like something that caters to you and the maintenance of your RECO Ontario license by keeping it active and in full force ready to go when you need it, then don't hesitate to park it. Save your license and money while your at it. Best of luck to you!
Call 905-501-8490 Ext. 10
Post a comment