Ontario RECO Registrants can lower their sales operating expenses right away.
New realty agents can take some time before joining an expensive Franchise and pocket their money while pondering their plans for the future by putting their new RECO licence on hold for some time.
Broker of Records and Managers can recommend their Ontario realty agents that aren't producing or that are inactive to transfer over to an inexpensive real estate Brokerage until they are once again active in sales and ready to transfer back.
Our real estate registration holding service for all Ontario agents will greatly be of use to:
1. New Humber Graduates looking for a low cost Brokerage to join
2. Part-time real estate agents
3. Agents that are looking to go on Maternity Leave
4. Realtors choosing Sabbatical
5. Retired agents wanting to keep their license
6. Agents entering the Corporate world
7. Real estate agents changing location within Ontario or outside of Province or Country
8. Agents simply looking to become inactive in realty sales
9. Real estate professionals that simply want full brokerage support while saving money
10. Real estate agents interested in working exclusively a referral based business and getting paid referral fees for their leads
How does a licensed registrant keep their registration active with RECO and save tons of money at the same time?
There are NO Board, Franchise, Desk, Transaction or Monthly fees to pay. Absolutely NO Surprises or Hidden Expenses.
More then 300 licensed registrants are benefiting from this parking license solution. Agents can still make money all the while largely cutting costs. Backed by a reputable and trusted brokerage with strong support.
Get In Touch With Us
**Call Us DIRECT: 416-453-8215 or EMAIL Us At: KeepItActive (@) Gmail.com**
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty